Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just joined the forum and I look forward to learning from all of you. I was wondering where you guys get your OEM fairings. I’ve researched, and while I’ve found some sites that do have them, they’re not in the colour I need them in. I have a 2015 CBR 500R. Here’s a picture of the damage.

·
Registered
362 Posts
A non-exhaustive list of Honda O.E.M. parts dealers:

CA: powersportscanada.dealerspikeparts.com
SE: shop.hondamc.com
UK: www.fowlersparts.co.uk
US: www.bikebandit.com
US: www.hondapartshouse.com
US: www.partsfish.com
US: www.partzilla.com
US: www.revzilla.com
US: www.servicehonda.com
EU: www.bike-parts-honda.com

Most of those default to the 2016 CB500FA, but you can change it.

Also, do not forget checking eBay, both by description and part number (after checking one of the above to find it) as you might be able to get a second-hand one in good condition.

And, from memory, the colour code for parts is printed somewhere under the seat on the bike.

Although a quick check on bike-parts-honda (they may not be the best option for buying from the U.S., but their catalogue has the most extensive range of regional models) it looks like NHA14 is the code for the silver model.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thankfully there seem to be plenty of fairing kits for the 2013 to 2015 body style.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A non-exhaustive list of Honda O.E.M. parts dealers:

CA: powersportscanada.dealerspikeparts.com
SE: shop.hondamc.com
UK: www.fowlersparts.co.uk
US: www.bikebandit.com
US: www.hondapartshouse.com
US: www.partsfish.com
US: www.partzilla.com
US: www.revzilla.com
US: www.servicehonda.com
EU: www.bike-parts-honda.com

Most of those default to the 2016 CB500FA, but you can change it.

Also, do not forget checking eBay, both by description and part number (after checking one of the above to find it) as you might be able to get a second-hand one in good condition.

And, from memory, the colour code for parts is printed somewhere under the seat on the bike.

Although a quick check on bike-parts-honda (they may not be the best option for buying from the U.S., but their catalogue has the most extensive range of regional models) it looks like NHA14 is the code for the silver model.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to post. Super helpful. I'll post pics of the end result. Thank you again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was finally able to find it on motosport.com. Posting here for future reference in case anyone does a search. I got the rest of my parts from HondaPartsHouse.com. I’m pretty excited to get it running again.

I’ll post pictures here. Thank you all for your replies.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It looks like there's different color schemes. It's almost tempting to go with red to be a bit more visible.
Yeah, my CBR500R is red and I love the color.

Reactions: ANJR2 and bambams

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
I see yours is Silver just like mine.. Well Don't go through the dealerships.. Odd are you won't find Silver, only red and black and most of all the large side Fearing are over 1000 bucks.. Also put on Frame Sliders.. if it happens again (hope not) it will be a fraction of the cost...

Reactions: ANJR2
1 - 10 of 10 Posts