Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at picking up the GP Corsa Evo or GP Duals for my 2019 500R. All the ones in stock I can find are for the 2018 models, but should I expect them to fit my bike? Just want to confirm before I pull the trigger.

cheers,

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm just the messenger here, so verify my findings, before you place your order.. :) I have a link below that shows one of the slip-ons you're talking about. If you scroll down to "fitment" you'll see this slip-on appears to fit 2016-2020 for the cbr500R. The other Leo Vince model slip-on is also listed if you back up to see all slip-ons for this model. I didn't look to see if it fits, but my guess would be it does. Good Luck, nice product either way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
the oem part #'s are not the same for the header and muffler for the 2018 and 2019 model years.it looks like the mounting points are the same though.You should be ok if it's just a slip on.I would check with the manufacturer for a full system.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have leo Vince slip on, was for 2018 my bike is 2019, it fits the headers ok, but the mounting bracket is too short so I made a carbon extension piece. That's my experience. Quality is unquestionable. Sound is superb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts