Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I'm a out a 100. Got it a couple weeks ago but we've had snow, rain mixed with snow, and sub zero temps. This week looks promising. WOOT WOOT!!

Reactions: Riceroket

·
Registered
565 Posts
just the 83 miles since last Thursday for me!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm a out a 100. Got it a couple weeks ago but we've had snow, rain mixed with snow, and sub zero temps. This week looks promising. WOOT WOOT!!
100 what? :eek: Girl, you need to get out more often! :rolleyes: There's a whole new world out there!!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
*sigh* yes Vadar, I know!! Riding in the snow just doesn't do it for me lol. Our temps have been an average of 10 degrees and more below normal this spring. Depressing really:( It does feel like the whole wide world is riding except 'lil ole me.

·
Registered
505 Posts
L2R. What part of the frozen north do you live in? You obviously live east of the Canadian rockies. That BC father/daughter ride surprised me. I didn't know the warm Pacific currents affected Canada that much. Washington and Oregon states have very mild temperatures. May have to make plans to ride to BC when I get my 500!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Alberta. 30 min outside of Canmore.
Ah! Not too far from the mountain peak named after me! Mount Robson! :rolleyes:

The weather WILL get better!?!?!

Got to be some beautiful dual sport country! Like maybe a 500x. :D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Aren't you the famous one. A law was named after me, and not a positive one either. "Murphy's Law". I'm sure you've heard of that one lol.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have 700 miles on my 500r! I started out with 500 miles in the first 3 days but I was out of town so I couldn't take my baby out. :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Aren't you the famous one. A law was named after me, and not a positive one either. "Murphy's Law". I'm sure you've heard of that one lol.
:D I've experienced every one of Murphy's Laws! ;) When the only luck you have is bad luck! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ha ha. Try living with the name. ;) all is good though. Positive thinking is key.

·
Registered
6 Posts
463 miles, planning 100 a day until the rain comes! My favorite bike so far.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts