Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the bike less than 24 hours, first person is USA to get one, now the first person to have it vandalized.

I walk out of my apartment tonight, and there it is, laying flat on it's right side. There's no other way it could have fell over. Some envious ******* knocked it over.

It's dark so hard to assess the damage. Looks like msot scratching to the right mirror, barend and blinker.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Oh man. Sorry to hear that.
There are lots of jealous people around against bikes and bikers.
No worries. Just change damaged parts and no probs.

·
Registered
582 Posts
There are some *****ing arseholes about. I'm just glad the damage appears to be minimal.

Maybe get a simple infrared cam set up at night so you can go Chuck Norris on any future miscreants?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I did it......jk man that's gay.....and I kinda agree with the Chuck Norris thing.....lol......except i would add a little assassins creed in there...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
FOR THE LOVE!!!!!! My condolences! I can just imagine finding my precious "boy" incapacitated on his side. Think I would puke :(

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
There is a small (tiny) upside here.

You won't be able to kick yourself for causing the first tipover.

That is a traumatic moment for the owner of a new street bike.

What you need is to invoke the FIDO mantra, normally reserved for riding where someone has cut you off or such: Forget it, ride on.

Reactions: DkD

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey darkharvest, sorry to hear about your incident. I hope whoever knocked over your CBR500 gets knocked over them self. Do you have any pictures of the bike with the damage?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Post up some photos. If you show me I might be able to tell you what can be polished off and what needs to be repainted (worked at a body shop)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Post up some photos. If you show me I might be able to tell you what can be polished off and what needs to be repainted (worked at a body shop)
the kinda body-shop featured on your avatar :rolleyes: ?? LOL

Sorry about the bike incident. I would be so cheesed off but at least you can say you were the first to get the bike :)

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
I work in all kinds of body shops :)

Here is a closer look for ya'll
i never thought you are so beautiful rrkenz:D
I am in Thailand so never short of beautfiul ladies here like her - she is I think Asian or latin or a mix of them? - , one of the perks of living in Thailand and riding a big red bike here:D

She looks good but not looking better than my cbr500:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts