Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats. Done the same here. Sold my present bike as well so now I'm in mourning lol. Hard being patient isn't it??

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Cheers Vroom, congrats to you too haha. How long you gotta wait?
I've been told the ETA is around March. Hopefully this release is better planned and smoother than the 2011 cbr 250 release. I didn't get pocession of mine until mid May. Was a problem in several countries re: so many delays. Some ppl ended up buying Ninjas as they were tired of the delays and waiting. Regardless, it's winter and I can't ride anyways. However, it wld be nice to see him parked in my garage and I can occasionally pop my head in and say "Hello, bike" ha ha

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Well, just paid my deposit on an all black CBR500R with single seat conversion. 37days until delivery... can't wait!!!
Congrats!

Those 37 days are gonna feel way longer especially when you have free time. :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, just paid my deposit on an all black CBR500R with single seat conversion. 37days until delivery... can't wait!!!
Just wondering what part of queensland you in, I've contacted a certain honda dealer in brisbane several times he is still unable to give me any information on the new cbr 500r like how much it's gonna be, how long til I would get it, won't take a deposit either until he gets all the information when ever that's gonna be

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wondering what part of queensland you in, I've contacted a certain honda dealer in brisbane several times he is still unable to give me any information on the new cbr 500r like how much it's gonna be, how long til I would get it, won't take a deposit either until he gets all the information when ever that's gonna be

I'm in Brissy, had the exact same problem with Team Moto at Slacks Creek. Ended up speaking to the Dealer Principal at Pro Honda Rocklea who was more than happy to help out as much as he could. He already has close to 20 deposits haha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in Brissy, had the exact same problem with Team Moto at Slacks Creek. Ended up speaking to the Dealer Principal at Pro Honda Rocklea who was more than happy to help out as much as he could. He already has close to 20 deposits haha.
Jeez I'd need to get a move on then limited stock I've been told but again he couldn't give me any figuires ha

·
Registered
107 Posts
With all those deposits hopefully yours won't be delayed.

Keep us posted :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i spoke with my dealer today and she said she should have already received the cbr500 as well as the cb500f, worst case scenario is 3 weeks! man I can't wait! I've been pining for the cb500f.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts