Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry if this is a double post in another section, but I figure I'd post this where it belongs. If I infringe, feel free to close or delete this post.

Original group buy thread.
http://www.cbr500riders.com/forum/cbr500riders-com-site-issues-help-feedback/39561-trying-start-vizi-tec-group-buy-where-forum.html

I'm trying to start a group buy for the Vizi-tec Supabrake II brake light modulator. I've got a price quote from Bernard at Vizi-tec.
$10 off per unit if we get 5+
$15 off per unit if we get 10+
Free shipping if shipped to 1 address. $3 shipping to individual addresses in US.
$5 international.
If we can get 10+ people that would be $58 per unit shipped to individual.
Also the connectors doesn't have to be all CB(R)500, we can do this for other bikes as well.

Here's an example of the Supabrake II working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzNtPG1cBA8

I don't work for the company, I'm just a guy who wants this modulator.
Thanks for looking everyone.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright guys, the group buy is coming to an end. I will send PMs to all interested members for the discount code. The code is for 25% off. The code is good for 10 times. After three days, I will post the code publicly.
Instructions:
1) Go here SupaBrake-II motorcycle tail light modulators | vizi-tec
2) Choose CBR500 from the drop down box and type in the year, make and model
3) Add to Cart
4) Proceed to check out
5) Follow through with the check out. Use the discount code
(If you listed your name, check your inbox for my PM to find the code)
6) Order away. Don't forget to send a comment to Bernard at Vizi-tec.

If you have any question or trouble, feel free to send me a PM or email Bernard directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright guys. Discount code for 25% off is "TRQUATER" good for any items from Vizi-tec. It's first come, first serve so act quickly before it's all used up.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I was in on that deal, and I just love the product! In fact now I need another one for my wife's new V-Star Custom, coming next spring!

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Expired end of July. Bummer I would have bought one if it was 25% cheaper
Email Bernard at Vizitec and ask for this deal. I'm sure he'll give you 10-25% off.
I love the product. Using it with LED brake lights produce an aggressive flash but only for a short time. I'll make a video of it when I get the chance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts