Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

UK - Honda CB500F - 2017

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rob1 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking for £2695 ono

Bike is in good condition, regulary washed and maintained and always garaged. Its just had its 24k service and comes with all the service history, documentation along with 2 keys for Bike and top box.

This is a perfect big bike for new rider, and has also been lowered by 30mm, which takes it to approximately 755mm seat height as the standard seat height is 785mm.

Whilst manufacturers claim 86mpg id say 78mpg is realistic for combined mileage, with 70mpg if working it hard. Fuel tank is 16.8 litres with a typical range of 260-300 miles per fuel up.

Below is a list of additional Items that have been added and will be provided with the bike upon sale.

Ermax Smoked Screen
Radiator guard
R&G crash guards
Honda Heated Grips
Honda Rear Hugger (original chain guard can also be provided)
Honda Tank Pad
Givi Luggage racks for top box and panniers
Givi Topbox 34 litre - i think
Akrapovic exhaust (original exhaust can be provided and is new and never used)
Gear indicator
Centre Stand
Adjustable clutch and brake levers (original levers will be provided)
K&N air filter (fitted at 16k miles and supposed to be cleaned every 40-50k miles)
Lowering kit (original links will be provided should you wish to restore it back to standard)
Yellow Wheel Rim Tape (can easily be removed if they are not to your liking)

More images have been taken but seems like there is an upload limit so i can provide these seperately on request, any other queries then please drop me a message

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.