Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen a price list yet for Honda accessories in the UK? Seen the brochures for all models but no prices!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Afraid not... dealers are keeping it quiet (either that or they don't know themselves yet!).

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Mine said be a few weeks then phone the spares desk! so I have ordered a Rosscromo hugger and a rad cover from R&G so far. Would like the seat cowl at some point but will wait no rush.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I've been quoted £125 for the seat cowl..

I'm going for a hugger as a priority item as the crap coming of the rear tyre onto the shock isn't good!. (Will have a look at the Rosscromo!).

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I've been quoted £125 for the seat cowl..

I'm going for a hugger as a priority item as the crap coming of the rear tyre onto the shock isn't good!. (Will have a look at the Rosscromo!).
Thats not bad with it bein colour matched and does that include blanking bits for removing handles to?
Mine hugger is due any day now, want to get it once got bike home as ever here in UK rain so unpredicatable lol!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, hugger priority for me too. The Rosscromo looks pretty good. The Honda one is moulded together with a new chain guard and I'm not keen on it.

When my dealer was looking at some of the prices the front carbon mudguard sounded pretty cheap (I seem to remember about £100) but they weren't even sure themselves if the they were looking at the right figures!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Bournemouth Honda site:

CB500X Accessories | Free Delivery on Orders over £30

Front mudguard sounds good at £63 but £240 for hugger - not for me!!
crikey, glad i gone for rosscromo about £120 or so delivered is just blakc plastic mind.
yeah fender is carbon look though, akra can is a rip off, can get for about £420 else where and thats the carbon one.
Seat cowl good price, are they including VAT?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts