Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I have been absent from this forum for several months but all is good here in south Florida (except the recent virus numbers).

I am still having a blast with my 2014 CB500F. I mostly take it for short rides along the coastal roads of Palm Beach County. A run from Juno Beach to Jupiter Island along US1 and the beach roads would be a typical ride.

I recently had a small motorcycle shop make two upgrades to the bike:

-Replaced the stock exhaust with a Two Brothers Carbon Fiber (black series) slip on and new mid-pipe. The stock exhaust was just too quiet - I thought cars in traffic could not hear me. I like the sound of the new setup - definitely a deeper growl and louder, but not too loud.

- Replaced the stock Dunlop tires (almost seven years old) with Pirelli Rosso Corsa 2 tires. I read a lot about these tires and while they are an over-kill for this bike, I don't mind spending more on good tires. So far, they feel great.

So that is the scoop. A few photos.

Snade

cb500F_w_pipe_2.jpg
cb500F_w_pipe.jpg

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice upgrades. Your pirelli tyres will work great in those Florida temperatures. They are good in the UK but have to be warmed up to get the best out of them over here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts