Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Style Black-and-white Road surface

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire

I am looking for my right side fairing. Problem is there a few different codes and don't know which one matches my bike. I have found the color code and code in the trunk but does not match any of the options. I looked at the VIN and it does not match much info other than MJW A01. There is a CBR500G but that's not one of the options.

2016 Honda CBR 500R
Pear white with black/blue graphics.

Below are the categories I am given and cannot find wich is the correct one for my bike. The website I am using is hondapartshouse. Thanks in advance 馃檹
Also, if there is a better website to buy fairings from let me know. My first choice is OEM but I'm open to aftermarket as well.

Font Magenta Document Number Symmetry

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
View attachment 73632
View attachment 73631
View attachment 73630
I am looking for my right side fairing. Problem is there a few different codes and don't know which one matches my bike. I have found the color code and code in the trunk but does not match any of the options. I looked at the VIN and it does not match much info other than MJW A01. There is a CBR500G but that's not one of the options.

2016 Honda CBR 500R

Below are the categories I am given and cannot find wich is the correct one for my bike. The website I am using is hondapartshouse. Thanks in advance 馃檹
Also, if there is a better website to buy fairings from let me know. My first choice is OEM but I'm open to aftermarket as well.

View attachment 73629
View attachment 73632
View attachment 73631
View attachment 73630

2016 Honda CBR 500R

View attachment 73629
Finally part came in. Fit was good. I guess it was a good deal seeing I couldn't get any at the dealership.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts