Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody has tried Venom or another brand of Triple Tree Stands on the CBR500R? I tried front fork stand and it seem very unstable, and even scratched my forks up a little (Note it could be that garage floor isn't perfectly level). I was reading that triple tree stands could be much better, I just didn't know how something like that would fit the CBR500R. Any thoughts would be helpful.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dave, Love your engine puller slash front end lifter. There's nothing so fine as a good tool that'll git her done. Well done sir !

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Just a followup. I have had the Pit Bull Hybrid Headlift front stand for a while now. It works very well and is of the expected high quality. I did have to pull the brake line off that bracket, reroute it a little bit, and secure it with some zip ties, but the brake line does not get pinched or pushed at all when I use the stand.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
will the top of Pit Bull Hydrid Headlift front stand pressed to the underside of the front fairings? I am considering to get one to take out the front wheel and future maintenance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts