Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im taking my bike on a track day I got a voucher for my birthday its valid for 24 months may do it this year if other girls or lady’s are on it ,it will be at donnington park circuit .the instructor said he will let me know if other females are going ,

·
Registered
348 Posts
have fun and be prepared that you will be on the least powerful bike there, at least that's it almost always my case ... still great fun though, can keep up in the corners, but on the straights they are just gone :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
im taking my bike on a track day I got a voucher for my birthday its valid for 24 months may do it this year if other girls or lady’s are on it ,it will be at donnington park circuit .the instructor said he will let me know if other females are going ,
Hi, the track day sounds great.
It's funny with women sometimes, because they want to be treated like one of the guys but don't realize most guys treat other guys like dirt. Sometimes when they are hounding and hassling you, they're treating you like they treat each other :) Sometimes us buttercups have to suck it up or punch low under the belt when you had enough :)
Sometimes it's not always about winning, especially when you have an under powered machine but giving it all you and your bike got. Being willing to put it all out there. You'd be surprised to learn that sometimes just because their bike fast doesn't mean they are.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s not a problem i am an engineer and been in a male dominated profession for over 40 years! I was an apprentice in the 1970’s so on shop floor! So understand.....🤣

1 - 6 of 6 Posts