Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has a 2013 CBR500R. The riding season is pretty much over up here in central Alberta. He is in need of a new rear tire so I'd like to get one ordered before the spring rush so that we can get it installed earlier. I have to check the date on the front one but I am assuming it is the OEM tire and should be replaced as well. What is everyone running for tires or what would you recommend? I have some Avons on my M109R and really like them but with the current availability we may have to go with something that is available. Prices are also supposed to jump over the winter!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
There a tons of tire threads here with excellent remarks about lots of tires. Each rider has a preference based on his/her location, riding style, budget, etc I run Bridgestone BT-023 mainly because the value proposition is excellent. A search for tires will get you great feedback on lots of other options.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
581 Posts
Check out Shinko Ravens 009. Cheap and they work fine. I've been using them on two different bikes with almost 200,000 miles total. I don't know if Revzilla ships to Canada, but that's where I usually get mine.

·
Registered
318 Posts
There a tons of tire threads here with excellent remarks about lots of tires. Each rider has a preference based on his/her location, riding style, budget, etc I run Bridgestone BT-023 mainly because the value proposition is excellent. A search for tires will get you great feedback on lots of other options.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
+1, yes BT023,are as good as most makes, and excellent price too.

Plasma1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts