Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my dealer in London, Ontario, Canada today and they received two CBR500R's. One black, one red. Unfortunately, I ordered an ABS model which they are exspecting to trickle in in the next week. So looks like I'll have my bike next week!

Sounds like we're getting the bikes up here in Canada a lot faster than down in the States....interesting.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
^WAHOO!! Mines arriving @ the dealership on Friday. I'm in Alberta. Only one HRC and its mine! Yea!!!! We're expecting snow the next few days but next week looks better so may get my first ride of the season in. I'm having heated grips installed so ill be either picking him up or having him delivered next week. Things are finally happening!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
L2R, we're expecting some ride reports. ;)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ok, I'm WAY TOO EXCITED!!!! My bike is arriving TOMORROW!! Wahoo! Let the banners fly. 40 bikes on this shipment with only one HRC and it mine......all mine lol. Looking to have him delivered as we're expecting snow and Powerhouse needs space for inventory. So, PDI and heated grip installation and hopefully home sweet home.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok, I'm WAY TOO EXCITED!!!! My bike is arriving TOMORROW!! Wahoo! Let the banners fly. 40 bikes on this shipment with only one HRC and it mine......all mine lol. Looking to have him delivered as we're expecting snow and Powerhouse needs space for inventory. So, PDI and heated grip installation and hopefully home sweet home.
pics...pics...pics....and more pics and a video...lol.......pls

·
Registered
107 Posts
Talked to my dealer in London, Ontario, Canada today and they received two CBR500R's. One black, one red. Unfortunately, I ordered an ABS model which they are exspecting to trickle in in the next week. So looks like I'll have my bike next week!

Sounds like we're getting the bikes up here in Canada a lot faster than down in the States....interesting.

Lucky! Your bike is arriving at the perfect time, right before all the nice riding weather starts. Would it be possible if you can find out the allocation for your dealership?

·
Registered
175 Posts

Hey Mallory, Maybe you should go to the dealership and go for a test ride in one of those CBr500R they received. What made you go for the CBR500 ABS?

I think its just a matter of people finding out whether their local dealer has received them or not. Some people that already know the CBr500s have arrived might not be on this forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts