Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
It looks too pretty for you to be sorry about anything. Enjoy!

·
Registered
223 Posts
NOOooooooooo !

·
Registered
223 Posts
J/K

It is a good looking bike & has more power than ours !

But I bet the gas mileage is not as good as the little CBR500

I've been passed on the race track riding my CBR600RR by some expert SV650 riders
Those bikes have potential to be awesome !

·
Registered
157 Posts
is that the Suzuki SV Gladius? Very nice bike, one i am considering.
But i think i would miss a faring so if i go that way it be the SV650s BUT
i would change out the handlebars to the Gladius ergo. The 650s ergo would kill me.

and as things are going it looks like i am able to get a new bike much earlier than
originally(Oct/Nov 2013) . Probably by the end of May. so will be bike shopping for real the next few weeks (instead of kicking tires and dreaming :) ) Suzuki is definately one i will be looking at.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to wait 6 weeks but you'll probably have just as much fun with that as you would have with the CBR500. Would you ever consider getting a CBR500 in the future?

·
Registered
54 Posts
'Grats on the bike! :D Looks really nice with the contrasting bodywork and painted rails. I was looking at this bike and the ER-6N for a while, ended up waiting it out and going for the CBR500R. Looks pretty sweet though, nice bike, awesome engine. Can't go wrong with the SV650 and its derivatives.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys (for the compliments and for not shunning me out of the forum haha).

It's everything I wanted in a bike. Powerful, throaty, easy to ride, and quite the eyeball magnet lol. Plus it is abs equipped which was part of my personal criteria.

Should keep me happy for a good few years!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts