Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here in Ontario .... I spoke to my dealer this morning as he was informed he is being shipped a couple of bikes (couple r's and an x) but the f's he ordered are not coming with his first shipment .. I really wanna get on this bike so this news sucks! Just thought I would rant a little ; p

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Late April ...

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
The snow should be gone by then.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So here in Ontario .... I spoke to my dealer this morning as he was informed he is being shipped a couple of bikes (couple r's and an x) but the f's he ordered are not coming with his first shipment .. I really wanna get on this bike so this news sucks! Just thought I would rant a little ; p
Well hopefully you'll be able to get the CBR500F soon. But in the meantime can you go in to this thread and list the details of the dealership you went to locally. Thanks.

http://www.cbr500riders.com/forum/c...ps-have-received-cbr500r-cbr500f-cbr500x.html

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its here its here

I work all weekend and cannot go up to get it until Tuesday. I have a Plate from my scooter (rip) which still has a valid sticker on it ..... and insurance slips will be emailed on Monday ;)

Reactions: Silencer021

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its here its here

I work all weekend and cannot go up to get it until Tuesday. I have a Plate from my scooter (rip) which still has a valid sticker on it ..... and insurance slips will be emailed on Monday ;)
I barely got all my documents in order and insurance set up today. Which means…. I get it tomorrow at noon! :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I barely got all my documents in order and insurance set up today. Which means…. I get it tomorrow at noon! :D
[email protected] you .. LOL!!!

Any upgrades or Mods in the near future .. or just going to naked that chariot around for a while?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts