Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Any riders in socal that want to meetup to ride? I rarely see 500s around my area so itd be cool to represent. Had mine since 2017 and rode to oregon and Nevada and New Mexico next month. Anyone interested in long distance rides as well?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello, I'm from SoCal, specifically OC.

There used to be a huge group that rode together but they fell apart a few years ago. I haven't found another one since, but it's due to lack of effort.

I used to ride a lot in groups when I first started, now I just ride. I've been as far as Seattle, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Prescott Arizona on my little 500R.

If you find a nice group, let me know too. Or if you found somewhere cool to go, send me a DM!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I'm from SoCal, specifically OC.

There used to be a huge group that rode together but they fell apart a few years ago. I haven't found another one since, but it's due to lack of effort.

I used to ride a lot in groups when I first started, now I just ride. I've been as far as Seattle, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Prescott Arizona on my little 500R.

If you find a nice group, let me know too. Or if you found somewhere cool to go, send me a DM!
Hey cool! Yea fersure. Ill dm you. My close group of riding buddies stopped riding and are more into offroading on weekends. Ill dm you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts