Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
I use SW-Motec Blaze panniers. They are pricey but have a great attachment system & work well for my needs. I use a Honda tail bag on the pillion. The tail bag & panniers do work well together I just do not have a photo that shows that set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 CBR500R - bone stock (for now)
9 Posts
I use SW-Motec Blaze panniers. They are pricey but have a great attachment system & work well for my needs. I use a Honda tail bag on the pillion. The tail bag & panniers do work well together I just do not have a photo that shows that set up.
do you have the part number for the tail bag and tank bag in your picture? I like them. Would they fit on a CBR vs your CBX?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don’t have #s off hand, but I believe I bought them through MotoSport. The tail bag is a Honda OEM thing & the panniers are bike specific because of the mounting hardware & will fit all CB500 models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting

Sports gear Font Motorcycle accessories Personal protective equipment Auto part

I’ve got these on my 2019 CBR500R. Kriega US-30 combo. They are easy to install and you can interlock more bags if you want to build a bigger system. You can also rig them up like a back pack which comes in handy for carrying your stuff off the bike. They’re waterproof dry bags.

·
Registered
2020 CBR500R - bone stock (for now)
9 Posts
I’ve got these one my 2019 CBR500R. Kriega US-30 combo. They are easy to install and you can interlock more bags if you want to build a bigger system. You can also rig them up like a back pack which comes in handy for carrying your stuff off the bike. They’re waterproof dry bags.
Thanks for sharing this, I will look for them here in Malaysia! Hopefully they have something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts