Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

We are excited to announce that we will be doing a software upgrade to the site and will be having some downtime on June 29th.

The site will be down from around 10:30am to 2pm (EST) or maybe earlier. Should only take 2 hours. But in case there are any issues we want to give you an accurate estimate.

A few exciting features to look forward to is a new look, Faster site speed, Mobile integration and great new features.

We will post an announcement thread when we go live to discuss any issues or concerns.

Thank you all for your patience.

- Your CBR500Riders.com Team

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have one question about the mobile version and it's more about can it be disabled on my phone. I prefer browsing forums from the full site and some forums don't allow mobile devices to view full sites which offer better feature usability.

·
Administrator
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one question about the mobile version and it's more about can it be disabled on my phone. I prefer browsing forums from the full site and some forums don't allow mobile devices to view full sites which offer better feature usability.
Yup, you can opt out of the Enhanced Mobile View and use the Full Site View.

Here is the feedback thread: http://www.cbr500riders.com/forum/cbr500riders-com-site-issues-help-feedback/42402-new-site-look-software-upgrade-feedback-thread-new-post.html

Jeff

·
Registered
200 Posts
I miss being able to click the Forums button at the top to go to the Forum Index. Now you have to pick some random forum from a drop down menu and then click a link that appears at the top to go back to the index.

Like the new look and the speed!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I miss being able to click the Forums button at the top to go to the Forum Index. Now you have to pick some random forum from a drop down menu and then click a link that appears at the top to go back to the index.

Like the new look and the speed!
You don't have to click a sub-forum on the full site, but my mobile phone can't just click "Forums" without it expanding the sub list.

On my computer though I just click the "Forums" tab and it takes me to the front page. What I do miss though, is that the recently talked in forum isn't listed on the right side anymore, it's just the "most popular discussions" and that's no bueno!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts