Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Oh man, these photos make me itch for spring..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Broke out the "White Knight" today....summer here in Texas already....wind in the helmet is what I missed the most during winter break.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah im in WA nothing but rain for like 75% of the year XD, im curious @LazyRid3r did you do the flushmount signals from tst? i just installed the motodynamics tail light and am waiting on tst halo signals.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah im in WA nothing but rain for like 75% of the year XD, im curious @LazyRid3r did you do the flushmount signals from tst? i just installed the motodynamics tail light and am waiting on tst halo signals.
No, I purchased it from a local store. It's for a cbr600rr. The TST looks awsome but, from what I heard through youtube reviews, it was too flushed and barely visible from frontal view. The one I purchased eliminated that issue.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ah yeah i saw a video of them and they do sink in a lot, i ordered their cbr600rr which they said themselves it fits, it's the halo signals so the outside ring is always lit until you actually use the signal, you can choose the color of the halo too which is pretty cool i'll be installing them later today when they arrive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah yeah i saw a video of them and they do sink in a lot, i ordered their cbr600rr which they said themselves it fits, it's the halo signals so the outside ring is always lit until you actually use the signal, you can choose the color of the halo too which is pretty cool i'll be installing them later today when they arrive.
Sweet! Without a doubt, they will look awesome. I also replaced my rear indicators with led light bars. 20190419_140351_1555697061571.jpg Also, once you change to those LEDs, you will have rapid flashing. You will need a relay to correct that IF you it bothers you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Way ahead of you friend i ordered the flasher relay with the turn signals, just installed them was kind of a pain since i removed the fairings but i am happy with the results, relay was simple tho just lift the tank a bit and switch it out. Tomorrow i get my mirrors with integrated blinkers on them im excited :D
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Way ahead of you friend i ordered the flasher relay with the turn signals, just installed them was kind of a pain since i removed the fairings but i am happy with the results, relay was simple tho just lift the tank a bit and switch it out. Tomorrow i get my mirrors with integrated blinkers on them im excited /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Good stuff. Please send me a link to the relays you've purchased.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Finally got mine out today! Still need to do Spring maintenance. :spin I need to buy a new jacket. I'm too fat for my original jacket. :(

I also realized that my apartment parking lot is covered in sand. :eek Felt good to be out in the open on the highway again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts