Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
A little tip if new to bikes. ;)
If you go out on your new bike with a mate, and end up taking much longer than you thought because it's fun, and even stopping for a coffee.........Just take the time to call your other half for an update.

Still hearing the ringing in my ears for getting home late! :eek:

DUDE!!! This happens to me all the time! I have a pair of SMH10's coming soon for my brother and I. That way if we forget to call our wife's, they can call us and we will be able to answer. Jamming some tunes and talking to each other is a bonus. I cant wait!

Reactions: OzJuIcE

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you go out on your new bike with a mate, and end up taking much longer than you thought because it's fun, and even stopping for a coffee.........Just take the time to call your other half for an update.

Amen to that brother !

If the wife is not happy.....no one in the same house is happy !!!

(what 25 years of marriage have taught me...the hard way)

·
Registered
175 Posts

Just slap on a a slip on and rev to forget about whatever she said. that will be a rather quick fix, until you get home that is ;)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
What you men need is a good woman who's passion for riding is the same as yours. ;) believe me, they exist lol (I am one of them)

Reactions: Roddy777

·
Registered
223 Posts
What you men need is a good woman who's passion for riding is the same as yours. ;) believe me, they exist lol (I am one of them)
Too late for this old man....

And sometimes it's just nice to get away for a while :D

·
Registered
924 Posts
Another hot tip: when being followed by the missus, don't check out the hot chick crossing the road. She can see your helmet chasing tail. Eyes front at all times.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

SO true. Been there, done that.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
If i am going for a long ride sometime i take my gf along with me as she is only 40 kgs - Thai girls are small - so she does not make any difference or a big weight and she likes big bikes:)
But yeah, if i go for a ride alone or a group ride, i call her bc she worries about me of course and thinks like one day my bike will come home alone:)
And i always show my bike to her and say" Meet my second gf!" and she accepts to share me with another gf which i am lucky on this!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I made the mistake of having the following conversation:

Wife: "You going for a ride again..."
Me: "Yep, but won't be long though"
Wife: "You spend more time with that bike then me"
Me: " I get my leg over the bike more then with you, that's why"

Managed to get my helmet on before the slap came ;)..

·
Registered
38 Posts

Well lucky for me I'm single :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts