Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking around for a red seat cowl because I have a 500R ABS, but it looks like they only have then in black and pearl white. Anyone know if the red are coming or not? Part of me toys with the idea of just getting a black one and have it as a back accent on the back of the bike. Thoughts?

·
Registered
47 Posts
As far as I know, Honda Canada does have it in stock now. I ordered mine on May 11th and it should arrive on the 15th.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i ordered my red seat cowl a week ago and it came today... just request it through a dealer... i did... just added more pics to my photo album photo gallery

·
Registered
219 Posts
i ordered my red seat cowl a week ago and it came today... just request it through a dealer... i did... just added more pics to my photo album photo gallery
Looks great .. if you still have it laying around, what's the Honda part number on the packaging that it came in? I'm curious as to how US dealers are ordering these when they're not up on the US site yet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
yea thats me... still waiting on the gopro to come in

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks great .. if you still have it laying around, what's the Honda part number on the packaging that it came in? I'm curious as to how US dealers are ordering these when they're not up on the US site yet.
My dealer had a book with all honda models and the cbr500 was in there with the read seat cowl number in it so i had them order it but ill be heading up to the dealer today to get the part number. i rode my bike there yesterday to pick up the part so i didnt ride home with a box

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mine came in. I can't wait to install it. I want the rear tire hugger next.
12mm socket is needed to tighten the bolts and u may need the allen key to take the plastic off the back b/c the paint on the part is thick

·
Registered
113 Posts
Part number for red seat cowl: 08f71-mgz-j00zg

1 - 20 of 46 Posts