1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Reactions: Natrix

·
Registered
458 Posts
I like what you've done to the bottom half. The Honda sticker looks good. Have you sprayed or plasti dipped the exhaust shield?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Red CBR500R Picture Thread - Add Your Own

I'm not sure about all you, but I'm a very visual person. I love to see things before I buy them. So below please post pics of your Red CBR500R with mods and post what mods are done. If you have the time please also post where you picked up the parts and even how much you got them for if you don't mind. That'll negate the chance of 12 people asking the same question later. :D

SS Yoshi slip-on w/CF cap from biohazardcycles.com $390 shipped in the US

·
Registered
139 Posts
Beautiful bike mate... looks great with the Yoshimura..

Something I discovered this week that I never knew before: the red of the R and F are different (in Australia anyway... I assume elsewhere too) The R red seems brighter but the F red is kind of deeper, richer, a bit darker. It's very hard to tell from photos, but seeing an R and F side-by-side it's obvious.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Something I discovered this week that I never knew before: the red of the R and F are different (in Australia anyway... I assume elsewhere too) The R red seems brighter but the F red is kind of deeper, richer, a bit darker. It's very hard to tell from photos, but seeing an R and F side-by-side it's obvious.
Thank you. I've noticed the same thing, seems like a more mature red for a more mature bike.

Red rim tape installed - Epower Mall on Amazon $5 shipped
Set 8mm Red Car Wheel Rim Reflective Tape Stripe Decal Sticker
I received it in two weeks. Just put it on tonight so if there's any peeling issues I'll check back in. No special tool included or needed. Took me 20 mins including washing down the rims. I did it the hard way and rolled the bike a foot forward/backward for each strip.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Yeah, the F red is much nicer (in Oz anyways).

Dave

1 - 20 of 72 Posts