Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just joined to start reading more on the CBR500R. I've been looking forward to purchase one once it is available here in Texas. Hope everyone that has one is enjoying it. :D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome. Thought you were already an forum member lol. Still waiting for mine. ETA possibly March. This spring will see a rash of new posts exclaiming the merits of their new ride. Something to look forward to.

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Hmmm interesting... We already got MotoDan and now we Danmoto?

Well... welcome to the forums! you'll find the most up to date and discussions about the Honda CBR500 here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Keeps us on our toes -- no problem. I'm also looking forward to seeing the 500s in person but will probably have to wait a while.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Too bad Redeye.....they're better looking in person. ;) which is what sold me. I almost didn't go to this years bike show. Glad I did! Now I have a new bike to look forward to this spring

·
Registered
56 Posts
All the Dans on the forum are in here now lol.

Welcome "new" Dan! What made have interested on the CBR500R instead of others?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, just joined to start reading more on the CBR500R. I've been looking forward to purchase one once it is available here in Texas. Hope everyone that has one is enjoying it. :D

welcome to yet another Dan on the forum :D

any idea when the CBR500R is becoming available in Texas? have you inquired about it at your Honda dealer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts