Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks Jsonder I think he wants to start a "Post your car thread".

Hey Jsonder what cars do you drive?

Kyyyle I like that cage you have there, nothing like a good old awd subbie. Look like you have a few things done to it. what else do you have dont besides the Enkei RPF1s?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
'99 Miata with the track suspension package. Or the truck, a half-ton 4wd.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jsonder I think he wants to start a "Post your car thread".

Hey Jsonder what cars do you drive?

Kyyyle I like that cage you have there, nothing like a good old awd subbie. Look like you have a few things done to it. what else do you have dont besides the Enkei RPF1s?
Thanks man. So far i got 08 sti interior, Bc coilovers, tsudo catless dp, Greddy catback, Stage 2 cobb reflash. Thats pretty much it so far but its always a never ending project

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Thanks man. So far i got 08 sti interior, Bc coilovers, tsudo catless dp, Greddy catback, Stage 2 cobb reflash. Thats pretty much it so far but its always a never ending project
Thats one fine Subby you got there. have you gone to the dyno yet and see how much horsepower your putting down to the wheels?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats one fine Subby you got there. have you gone to the dyno yet and see how much horsepower your putting down to the wheels?
Haven't got it on a dyno yet but i have an accessport that says i'm pushing about 230hp to the crank. i have a bigger turbo waiting to be put in and planning to run e85 once i move up to norcal

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
My car is a Mazda 3i Skyactiv Touring - a great balance of performance (especially on the handling side of things) and fuel efficiency; kinda like the 250 and 500 Hondas.

My current bike is a 1984 CB700SC (Nighthawk S). Why pay 4 million bucks for a Lamborghini that goes 0-60 in 3 seconds when you could get one of these for well under 2 thousand bucks and do it in 3.6 seconds?

Reactions: Scisorro

·
Registered
175 Posts
My car is a Mazda 3i Skyactiv Touring - a great balance of performance (especially on the handling side of things) and fuel efficiency; kinda like the 250 and 500 Hondas.

My current bike is a 1984 CB700SC (Nighthawk S). Why pay 4 million bucks for a Lamborghini that goes 0-60 in 3 seconds when you could get one of these for well under 2 thousand bucks and do it in 3.6 seconds?

i guess we all know what color your honda cbr500 is gonna be ;)

Nice cage (mazda3) Is that blue metallic or just a flat blue?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Two-stroke dirt bikes can be exhilarating and a tad touchy, too. ;-)

Reactions: NSR_Devil

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ok my other ride

mainly used when weather turns bad or I am going camping or the wife is with me.

This is a 2007 Dodge Ram big horn edition 4x4. Fully loaded. 5.7L Hemi with K&N CAI, Mopar headers, Mopar exhaust, stock 20 inch Rims. yada yada yada.

love my truck! She is not a flat black or shiny black has a metallic green flake not able to really pickup in pictures. Right now has dirt look to it.

I have had many other rides from performance cars, other 4x4 trucks, and Jeeps.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
I said goodbye to my first bike today. A local mechanic who has done work on it is the lucky new owner. The bike was given to me and I has passed it on to someone who will hopefully get a few years of enjoyment from it.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
My other ride, '99 Infiniti G20t. I love this car.

And this was my other-other ride when I was in college. Driving these big boys did have some perks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts