Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
What was it that you didn't like about the nc700x?

I sat on one in a dealership. Never returned for a test. I didn't like most of the reports about the low revving engine.

I plan on getting a 500x which will suit me better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the NC was pretty slow and lots of shifting and handling was not the best- I'm used to the sportier type bikes and cbr is perfect - fuel economy was not that great i think the cbr is gonna do better atleast according the the dash computer- I've only put 100 miles on it so far but its great

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm partial to the Two Bros. exhaust they have for this bike. Or any Honda really. Both of my brothers bought them for their 600's and they really made difference.

If you want something that sounds a little more intimidating check it out. Go on youtube for it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm partial to the Two Bros. exhaust they have for this bike. Or any Honda really. Both of my brothers bought them for their 600's and they really made difference.

If you want something that sounds a little more intimidating check it out. Go on youtube for it.
There are a few guys on here that have them and so far the Two Bros is my favourite..

·
Registered
188 Posts
I love my 2 bros slip on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts