Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Get her outta the bed of that pickup truck!
It's not a Harley!

Ride it home from the dealer, you squid!
:D

( Just kidding. Looks very nice. Hope to get mine soon. )

·
Registered
151 Posts
Here is my bike being delivered today and in my driveway.

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
A pic of my tri-color

Here is mine three days old. Purchased on Saturday 9/14 road it home same day had 1 mile. Then took a short ride on Sunday with the dealer and a few friends.
Commuted today to work and will all week I am now at 285 miles on the Odom. :) So by end of week I will be at about 400-500 miles.:thumbsup
I Will take a picture of the miles on Friday. I am certain first service will have to be done come early next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Pics of my touring setup

my touring setup.
Motocentric Tail and saddle bags, Rapid transit tank bag. This allows me to move gear for work and when I take my trips.

On weekends or just cruising around town I strip down to no luggage or at least down to a manta tank bag. Small and can carry a camera and extra gloves and other small items required. Yet most is carried in jacket pockets

Anyway one pic in early morning at work. The others at home in daylight.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Went to see this baby at the dealership several times already:

Eagerly awaiting the riding course next month before actually buying.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my cbr500r red abs version today, got them to get the two brothers carbon exhaust on it also. Thought it would take about 2 weeks, its 28/09/13 now wont arrive until 27/12/13, 13 week wait, looks like they are such a in demand bike that I have to wait. :( cant wait for it though. I live on the sunshine coast in qld.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts