Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my levers arrived today! I went with Pazzo Shorties in red with black adjusters. Super easy install and it only took about 15 minutes including adjusting the clutch cable. The levers are for a 250R but they fit the 500R no problem. $168 shipped out here and it took 12 days which is a while but they make them to order so not too bad in my opinion. Quality is good on the machining and the anodizing job is clean. I must say that I would recommend these to anyone looking for some quality adjustable levers. I believe they come in standard length also if you aren't into the shorties. However, that being said, they are long enough that you can fit all 4 fingers on the brake if you wanted if your hand isn't Hulk sized. Overall happy and they look fresh. Also threw on my Progrip tank pad last week. Akrapovic slip-on should land in another 2-3 weeks :)

Reactions: Natrix

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks Good, Please post up a video after the Akrapovic slip-on upgrade :) I'm considering this as well.

Dang these bikes look good. Whoever said these Middle of the road bikes, wouldn't sell very well in the States was dead wrong. Reminds me of quote, I don't know why, from "The Waterboy" with Adam Sandler.

"No Colonel Sanders, your wrong, Mommas Right" Sorry wrong forum :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahaha ahhhhh The Waterboy... I will definitely post a video of the Akra! It is add a nice CF accent to the tank pad and i may even get the carbon fiber front intake trim to match it all up.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those racey levers are begging for a rear seat cowl.
I'll be calling the dealer about that tomorrow. It has been on my list since day one, i would love for someone to hurry up and get a fender eliminator out though. It would clean the back end up even more.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@mkeefe they are red, not bright bright red but they don't clash with the red fairings at all and i think really bright red ones would unless the shades were exact.
@rrkenz Very very simple install, only thing is you have to tighten up the clutch cable to get the play distance correct. Took me about 15 minutes but i could do it in 7 if i wasn't so anal about greasing it perfectly ;)
@nettalmeida I don't think R&G has finished it yet... Go look on their site and it isn't listed as anything but "register interest" where price should be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts