Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup guys, greetings from Norway

I've been riding a CBR250R since august last year, when I got my license. Saw the CB500F a little while ago and thought it looked great, and the temptation of extra power and imho a sexier and bigger bike was too great. I went to my dealership today and ordered one, will probably be able to pick it up later this week, if not then definitely early next week.

Honda Road Show were at the dealership on Sunday, so I was able to test ride one, and I must say I instantly fell in love. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY NEW BIKE! Will be sure to post some pictures when I get my hands on the beast :D

Edit: Also it's with an Arrow slip on, although ETA for slip on is for the moment unknown..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats to having something to look forward to. how much did you end up putting down for ordering the cbr500?
Well, I'm trading in my CBR250R and got $7677 for it, new price of the CB500F is $14813, so I'm paying $7136 + $610 for the Arrow slip-on.

Yes, Norway is an expensive country... :(

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nice one and great choice :). The waiting game begins - it's a killer!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks great and enjoy it.. (is that your helmet in the background - if so.. very nice indeed!)..

Safe riding and running the bits in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts