Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did my deposit today for the Red ABS model. I negotiated with the dealer for the otd of $7500. He agreed finally and both are happy now. Delivery is mostly next week. Now got to buy accessories.:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
congrats and enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Good job not just going with a quoted price when it wasn't to your liking. Glad you got a better deal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I did my deposit today for the Red ABS model. I negotiated with the dealer for the otd of $7500. He agreed finally and both are happy now. Delivery is mostly next week. Now got to buy accessories.:)
Congrats! It hard trying to resist ;)

what accessories are you looking to buy for the CBR500R?

·
Registered
26 Posts
what was the stated out the door price at first?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My eyes were set on ABS model and here in US we get ABS only in red. When I went to the dealership to look at the bike I kind of instantly fell in love. After couple of calls to the dealership I made them sure that I am serious buyer.
Finally yesterday I went again and they gave me a quote of 8328/-. I was firm on 7200 and then twice the sales guy went to his finance manager to confirm and finally we settled at 7500/-
Since this is my first bike, I got to get new Helmet, Jacket, Gloves etc. On the bike 2 things that I am looking to change and that would be tank protector and rim tape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts