Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names Glory, I'm 20. I been riding bitch since I was 10 lol. Currently saving for my Black CBR500r almost there! I'm a Florida Girl, full time student and server. I'm currently on the back of my Boyfriends 2012 CBR1000rr and yea pretty much sums up me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome Glory. Pretty awesome how you started riding since you were 10 and your a chick! Not many girls I know started so young. I guess your parents got you into it?

Any pictures of that 1000rr :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome :D

first picture is full of win, 1000RR, Mustang (which model is it?) and a cruiser in the garage.

thx for sharing those photos
Lol yea its a 2006 GT lol thats his too :p he worked hard for his toys and now hes helping me :) you have a 500 already right?

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Nice to see how you got your roots. True rider in the making. Hope you get your 500R soon :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome Glory, I have a daughter just a couple younger than you and she's in to motocross. I injured myself as i use to be in a local motocross league but my dream ended early. so that why my children are living it no pressure of course.

I hope you get your 500r soon. It's a great experience to have a bike but please make sure your safe and geared up. Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D

Welcome Glory, I have a daughter just a couple younger than you and she's in to motocross. I injured myself as i use to be in a local motocross league but my dream ended early. so that why my children are living it no pressure of course.

I hope you get your 500r soon. It's a great experience to have a bike but please make sure your safe and geared up. Cheers!
Just ordered my seconded helmet today actually :) getting prepared. And that's really cool me and my little brother used to motorcross but it got expensive :/ I'm deff going to pic it up again. AFTER I get my bike lol.:D

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Sounds like you had enough riding as a passenger, dont explode. How close are you to getting the bike?

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Sounds like a plan, just in time for riding season, actually isnt it nice in florida all year round?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts