Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
150 USD
I posted a link elsewhere that has accessories in addition to replacement parts.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I gave around 180 for the rear seat cowl since for some reason the red is more expensive.
Where'd you find a red one? I haven't able to locate a part # for anything other than the black or white ones, and my dealer has no clue yet since their new part catalog isn't out yet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I gave around 180 for the rear seat cowl since for some reason the red is more expensive.
i just stopped by the dealer to order mine aswell and the book they had said $149.. your dealer is taking you on a ride man

·
Registered
380 Posts
I paid $149 for my red seat cowl in Houston. I don't think it is at the dealership yet however. I've noticed that some dealers have zero shame and will mark up motorcycles and parts above MSRP. Caveat Emptor! Let the buyer beware!

·
Registered
219 Posts
08F71-MGZ-J00ZG Is the part that was ordered for me list price is $205.95 so not sure how I got taken for a ride.
Huh, after searching around a bit I see that part number listed on Honda's Canadian site but not the US one. Looks like they want $205.95 for the cowls up north.. the US and CA part #'s for the black and white cowls are the same, though, the only difference is they're listed for $149.95 here.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Great link - Thanks !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts