Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
^ I think that guy has only ridden a Honda 50 Cub before by the sounds of it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The funny thing is, I like the bike but, to me the torque isn't worthy of their exaggeration. Yes, my 500 is peppy and accelerates well but, it isn't knocking me off the bike.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The funny thing is, I like the bike but, to me the torque isn't worthy of their exaggeration. Yes, my 500 is peppy and accelerates well but, it isn't knocking me off the bike.
I've heard the torque and 1st gear on the 300 is very poor so if that is what you are used to and then you jump on the 500 it probably feels like a big difference

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I really liked the Ninja 300 so the 500 is something to look forward to. This guy was overly excited but still it is good to know he really likes the 500 over the 300.

Now he has to try a CBR1000RR. haha

·
Registered
107 Posts
I really liked the Ninja 300 so the 500 is something to look forward to. This guy was overly excited but still it is good to know he really likes the 500 over the 300.

Now he has to try a CBR1000RR. haha
I think it's best if he doesn't try out a CBR1000RR, if he was that excited about a CBR500 then he'll probably die from just touching the CBR1000RR LOL

At least him being that excited about the CBR500 tell us something about the CBR500. It just might be one of those bikes we don't get bored of after a while.

·
Registered
924 Posts
He's actually a good moto blogger worth following if your in Oz. he tried the Ninja 650 recently. That was funny

·
Registered
175 Posts
By the sounds of it this blogger only has been on lower displacement bikes then the CBR500. He would be ten times more excited if he actually went up to a supersport like a 600cc or even 1000cc. He would make a good commentator ;)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yeah that's right. Provisional rider used to Ninja 300, and has just started testing a few larger LAMS approved motorcycles. Excitable chap that loves the hobby.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sly rider is awesome.. Ive been subbed to his videos for months lol. For some reason, I like aussy vloggers better than most US ones because they seem to have more interesting things to talk about lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts