Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, very interested in the 3 new bikes from Honda, think it's a really good idea to have proper mid range bikes in 3 different styles.

Not even sure I'm going for any of them but I will definitely go and have a test ride of one or maybe all of them. I would guess it will be the X that interests me most as I've just got rid of a 700 Transalp.

Anyway, hope these bikes are as good as I think they will be!!

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Are you mainly just interested in the Honda Cbr500s or are there other brands your looking at too?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had a few bikes recently, the Transalp (excellent bike and might go back to one), a CBR600F (1998 - Nice bike but not really my kind of thing) and a VFR800 2002 which I didn't really like.

At the moment I'm probably going to wait to see how the CB500's are to ride and see what people think after a few months then I might go for one later in the year. My prefered bike would be a Triumph Tiger 800 but to get one with ABS is about £8000 so £5000 for the CB sounds good. I know they are totally different beasts but I fancy something new and I've always been a Honda fan. If not it might be back to another Transalp!

I'm going to pick up a copy of MCN on the way home so I'll see what they have to say. I know I could read the article on here but I wouldn't mind reading the rest of the paper!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts