Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been browsing the forums for a little while now, but this past week I finally managed to pick myself up my first road bike, a 2017 CBR500R with 1300km on it. I have had it out a couple times and I love it, light and nimble, not too fast, but enough power to have some fun.

I already have my eyes on a few mods id like to do down the road:

-Tail tidy
-Exhaust system of some kind (Very quiet bike)
-Foldable Orange levers
-Orange rim stickers

Nothing too fancy

As you can see in the pics we have been a bit smoky as of late.

Attachments

Registered
congrats very nice looking bike I have the same and I'm having a lot of fun with it. the previous owner sold it to me with a couple hundred miles on it and had a slip on, is not too bad. I did add the fender eliminator and wow big difference, other than that nothing big, I have the wheel stickers, brake light modulator, gear indicator and USB port. that's about all I'm going to do.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
congrats very nice looking bike I have the same and I'm having a lot of fun with it. the previous owner sold it to me with a couple hundred miles on it and had a slip on, is not too bad. I did add the fender eliminator and wow big difference, other than that nothing big, I have the wheel stickers, brake light modulator, gear indicator and USB port. that's about all I'm going to do. View attachment 73027
Thanks, you too! You pretty much have that thing done exactly like I want mine to be haha. few questions, what kind of tank grips are those? I like the look of them. Big question, what gear shift indicator do you have? ebay special or $100+? Did you install and was it easy?

Mine did also come with a Puig windscreen in the dark smoke, really helps with the look and keeps things nice and dark.

Registered
Thanks, you too! You pretty much have that thing done exactly like I want mine to be haha. few questions, what kind of tank grips are those? I like the look of them. Big question, what gear shift indicator do you have? ebay special or $100+? Did you install and was it easy?

Mine did also come with a Puig windscreen in the dark smoke, really helps with the look and keeps things nice and dark.
hey I bought the tank grips off amazon, the seller no longer exists but below is a link to the same grips. the gear indicator is from ebay, just make sure it comes with a connector the the ECU then you just plug it and that's it. super easy. I'm not sure whats the difference from a $100+ gear indicator but I'm happy I didn't spend that much cause this one does the same thing with the same effects. I've had it for a year now. I would recommend putting the led display away from the sun. when the sun hits mine I cant see the numbers.

I like the look of the smoke screen I may need to get me one of those. cheers

Tank Grips

1 - 6 of 6 Posts