Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Looking forward to meeting new folks who love to ride. I'm also curious to see what you've done to your ride. I've got a '22 CBR500R (which is my 5th bike) and a '21 HD Sport Glide (my 4th ride). I've also had a '12 Hyosung 300, a '14 CBR600RR and a '16 HD Sportster. Hmph. Now that I've written that I see I average a new ride almost every 2 years....I hope this isn't a sign of some kind of psychological disorder...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. You probably parted with the best one, the cbr600rr. It's surprising how good the cbr500r is though and how good it looks.
You're right, the CBR600RR was the best one. I wasn't riding her & decided to sell her. However, based on the frequency I go through bikes, I'll probably trade in the 500R for a 600RR in 2024. :p In all seriousness though, I do love how the 500R handles.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have had my cbr500R for 6 years. I find that if you switch out the factory tires it is amazing. The factory tires had me disappointed with its performance. I did not realize what a huge difference that better quality tires would make on this bike. Put Bridgestone Battleax S22's on. Suddenly I am in love with a bike that I had taken only a liking too. That said I have always seen it as a solid, well-built machine. Different tires make it into a true sport bike!-) (Regardless of what the haters say!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts