Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I decided to get my first motorcycle this summer and I currently have my Nissan 350Z ready to go.
I'll be pulling the trigger on a Black CBR500. I wanted to get one with ABS but looks like it's only available in Red... I do need to think about that.
I am passing my Motorcycle License next week and already know what kind of gears and accessories I'm getting. Since my car is manual, I already have a sort of idea of what it's going to look like
I can't wait :)

I've been reading a lot about the bike, recently in this forum so thanks to you all contributing :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi and welcome.. best of luck next week! hope it goes well.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Always loved the 350 (and Northern Virginia).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome aboard! I chose the 500 as my first bike too (an F, also in black), and loving it. I think you've made the right choice for a first bike if i do say so myself lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys :)

And yes, I love my 350 so it's hard to let it go for a bike and a beater for rainy days but I need some change right now :)

And for the color looks like I'll have to get it in Red cause as a beginner, I feel that ABS is a must.. Will probably wrap it in Carbon Fiber the first week :p
Bought a lot I planned to use on my car sitting at home

·
Registered
178 Posts
Finally somene else from VA , when are you getting your bike? And you can't wrap yours cause my Di-noc is going on right after my first service next week! Lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Finally somene else from VA , when are you getting your bike? And you can't wrap yours cause my Di-noc is going on right after my first service next week! Lol

Coleman Powersports, the one in Falls Church :)
Where are you located?

And what do you mean I can't wrap the bike? I don't get it :$

Ohh nevermind ! What finish are your wrapping yours in??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I read where.

Getting the bike as soon as I get my license.
And I have the test at NOVA at June 6 - 7 :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts