Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just moved up from a CBR250R to the 500 and am looking forward to learning more about this bike here . I had a 150cc honda scooter for a couple of years then the CBR250R for a little over a year. I got the bike for my 60th bithday:eek:. I love the bike and know i wil be happy with it for many years :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi there and welcome.... great bikes indeed..

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Gratz. I am close to your area. What model/color did you get? What dealer you buy it from? How many did they have in-stock?
Post a pic or two!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Gratz. I am close to your area. What model/color did you get? What dealer you buy it from? How many did they have in-stock?
Post a pic or two!
My money says they got *your* bike, SM :D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
My money says they got *your* bike, SM :D
My bike is already allocated and SOLD to me.

I am waiting for the next truck shipment. They get one truck a month.
If I wanted to pay extra for special shipping for ONE bike, ( mine ), then I could have it already.

( I'll wait until the next truck. 2 more weeks. )

Bigger dealers probably get a truck a week.
My dealer ----> one truck a month.
:mad:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Post a pic or two!
I got mine from North Valley Honda on Cave Creek Road in Phoenix. Went in there to pick up some new points for my 50 y.o. Honda 55 They had only 2 , A red one and a tricolor, I chose the red one:). They also had 1 cb500F and 1 of the CB1100. If you call them ask for Rick Stratton , he is good guy >

1 - 9 of 9 Posts