Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
My name is Tiff, I joined today. 2 weeks ago I purchased a 2021 CBR500R and I love itttttttt. I had been eyeballing it for a few months and finally pulled the trigger. I plan on changing the color (mainly getting rid of the yellow). I want to do a good chunk of the work myself and will definitely come here as a resource for assistance... Can't go wrong with some naughty key tags! Colorado weather has been drunk or something so we've had some 55+ degree days so I've been able to go out and ride. :) I also have a 2019 Civic Type R (championship white) and a 1999 4runner (also in white, hahaha)
White Product Yellow Font T-shirt
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome! I'm in SE Wyoming and often ride in the mountains near Fort Collins. Hit me up via PM when it gets warm. I ride with a couple guys pretty consistently and it's always nice to have more bikes in our group.

Reactions: WhatThePuck

·
Registered
2017 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
1,245 Posts
LOL, great pics.

Changing the color properly is probably going to be more difficult or more expensive than you might think. It looks great as is; why not leave it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! I'm in SE Wyoming and often ride in the mountains near Fort Collins. Hit me up via PM when it gets warm. I ride with a couple guys pretty consistently and it's always nice to have more bikes in our group.
Thank you, and **** yeah! I've got a few other friends that wanna ride too so we'll get a group going! :)

LOL, great pics.

Changing the color properly is probably going to be more difficult or more expensive than you might think. It looks great as is; why not leave it?
I was put in touch with someone who can do the vinyl, I did do a couple test spots with color samples and decided it would be better to get it all done. I don't like the yellow lol each one of my vehicles has a color accent to go with black and white; the Type R is red, the 4Runner is lime green, and the bike is going to be purple. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thank you, and **** yeah! I've got a few other friends that wanna ride too so we'll get a group going! 🙂
Cool I'll PM you when we start riding again.

Reactions: WhatThePuck
1 - 5 of 5 Posts