Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to keep my bike despite all the problems I've had since buying it. I got the blinkers fixed, Having a buddy look at the brake to see if there are any issues. Good news, the fairing came in today! I also got notification from LeoVince that my GP Corsa exhaust should be in on Tuesday! Finally!

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm glad you decided to keep the bike. It would have been a shame to let others spoil things for you.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Beautiful fairing piece. You doing a slip-on Corsa, or full system?
I want to get a slip-on Corsa for mine. Take a pic after you install it.
I seriously hope you have no more trouble.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful fairing piece. You doing a slip-on Corsa, or full system?
I want to get a slip-on Corsa for mine. Take a pic after you install it.
I seriously hope you have no more trouble.
I'm doing the slip on. I'm honestly not crazy about the look of the LeoVice pipes, I've always found them ugly. I'd much rather go with a Yoshi or Two Brothers but they also cost twice as much. I figure the Corsa should be acceptable though since it's the official race pipe of the CBR500R in the Junior Cup. I'm hoping it's really loud so people can actually here me on the highway!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Great news! Good luck with the repairs and the fookhead neighbors.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Excellent news and glad you're keeping it. Any additional security features to stop the unquestionable?

·
Registered
6 Posts
From where did you order the fairing. I have the CBR500R ABS Red, and I have damaged the fairing and need to replace it, but I can not find it one.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm doing the slip on. I'm honestly not crazy about the look of the LeoVice pipes, I've always found them ugly. I'd much rather go with a Yoshi or Two Brothers but they also cost twice as much. I figure the Corsa should be acceptable though since it's the official race pipe of the CBR500R in the Junior Cup. I'm hoping it's really loud so people can actually here me on the highway!
I'll go ahead and do that thing I always do again:

While I approve of aftermarket exhausts and like a nice deep growl as much as the next guy, make sure you do more than throw a loud pipe on and assume people will hear you to stay safe on the highway. Lane position and visible gear are your friends!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which part number was that fairing. I noticed Type 1 and 2 and different prices. And do you happen to know if all the plastics come with the stickers when ordered from here? Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
436 Posts
it comes pre-stickered? nice. P.s what does a new fender cost?
$70 for the outer, $14 for the middle/inner. Don't ask me how I know...I put my foot down on a pile of leaves and didn't realize it last week. :brutal

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know the model number for a black right middle fairing, the parts website is confusing with model numbers as it has no colour codes :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts