Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got delivery of my 2019 CBR500R. Still on the break in period so can't give it a crazy review yet. But build quality is very nice, and the looks mmmmm mmm good!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have just ordered my Delkevic 9" carbon exhaust that I am testing out for them to make sure it fits a 2019. Next would be short and adjustable clutch and brake levers. Then the rear seat delete cowl. And then it should be good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
you might also consider front suspension preload adjusters. Depending on your weight the front can be a bit soft, you can find preload adjusters on ebay for less than $40, they take a few minutes to fit and give some adjustability to the non-adjustable front end.

Gary

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Welcome to the forums and owner's club. That's a slick motorcycle. Be sure to wear safe gear, and take a riders course if you haven't already.

I think the newer models (like 17+ or 18+?) have an adjustable front suspension stock. I imagine a compatible gixxer suspension is still worlds better though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you might also consider front suspension preload adjusters. Depending on your weight the front can be a bit soft, you can find preload adjusters on ebay for less than $40, they take a few minutes to fit and give some adjustability to the non-adjustable front end.

Gary
The 2019 is adjustable and has already been stiffened up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forums and owner's club. That's a slick motorcycle. Be sure to wear safe gear, and take a riders course if you haven't already.

I think the newer models (like 17+ or 18+?) have an adjustable front suspension stock. I imagine a compatible gixxer suspension is still worlds better though.
I have been riding a little while, this is just my second bike and happens to be a brand new instead of used which is a change for me lol.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great looking bike!

Snade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts