Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
You can wear your rain jacket/pants over most anything. I dearly love Frogg Toggs for warm weather riding (I used them on a 3300 mile trip to Montana last summer), but want the Aerostich gear when the weather really gets crappy.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Contact A Star...I know you can send boots back to them to be resold....bet you can get things like replacement jacket liners as well....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Have you tried the shirt version of the Freeze out line? You bought the jacket version (per Cycle Gear staff). I use the shirt version and it fits fine under my mesh jacket with back protector and chest pads.

https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/freeze-out-long-sleeve-top

I can provide pics if you want to see the thickness of it before making a decision.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I lost a liner once and went over to Cycle Gear and they at the time sold a generic liner that worked with anything. Only problem the zipper part didn't work with the zipper inside my jacket. So I would just zipper it like a regular jacket (since it had that feature) and wear it under my jacket. In fact I still use it that way with that jacket after many years.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I bought a $5 fleece jumper with a high neck from a cheap clothes shop. I wear it under my leather jacket. Best value for money buy I've had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts