Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought my 500r April 12,and have been relentlessly searching for aftermarket parts and accessories, if you guys have any links that could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and keep rolling.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Go on face book (Steve Cogg) he can hook one up for you, pay pal. I got one, very happy with it. Stainless steel, with carbon fibre end cap. Steve, is very professional, and everything I have ordered, is top notch :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Go on face book (Steve Cogg) he can hook one up for you, pay pal. I got one, very happy with it. Stainless steel, with carbon fibre end cap. Steve, is very professional, and everything I have ordered, is top notch :)
where does Kspeed originate from? I have heard a sound clip of their slip on exhaust but never really looked in to it. Seems like its one of the choices of honda cBr500r owners. how much did it come up to for the exhaust?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply, I just did a search on Facebook for him and came up with nothing, a little more info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd also like a little more info on this as the K Speed exhaust is definitly the top of my list!

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Can you supply us with most K-Speed items Nakdrydr?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts