Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey community.
I've been trying to hunt down a LeoVince Gp Corsa slip on, I like the look of the aluminum and the carbon canisters. But I can't seem to find any!
All the shops online (including surfside) have the full systems but are either fully out of stock or are "backordered" but don't have any backorder info, meaning they plain out just don't have them

So if anyone can find where they happen to be hiding, shoot me a PM or stick it on this threat!

Thank you

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That explains a lot, thank you for the help.
That kinda bums me out, all of the other slip on systems are so impossibly expensive, I can buy a greddy full exhaust system (headers, downpipe, outflows, butterfly valves, and mufflers) for like 700, but a 2bros carbon slip on is about 500.
That's sorta rediculous. -_-

·
Registered
22 Posts
That explains a lot, thank you for the help.
That kinda bums me out, all of the other slip on systems are so impossibly expensive, I can buy a greddy full exhaust system (headers, downpipe, outflows, butterfly valves, and mufflers) for like 700, but a 2bros carbon slip on is about 500.
That's sorta rediculous. -_-
Good ol capitalism, you get what you pay for man. The GP corsa full exhaust is only like 500 for the aluminum and 530 for the carbon, which is super inexpensive i think, for a full system. But im still getting the twobros slip on for around the same price. Solely because the slip on itself gives a great tone that i love and does give an increase in HP.
The main upside to switching the full exhaust id think would be because it might get rid of a lot of extra weight rather than just some.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Good news, just emailed LeoVince in person
(Sorry guys but not gunna lie I don't trust third parties)
Old dog, you sir. Are a liar.
LV says they will have gp corsa slip ons $239usd for the carbon, $199usd aluminum.
They will be ready to ship by the end of the week :D

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Good news, just emailed LeoVince in person
(Sorry guys but not gunna lie I don't trust third parties)
Old dog, you sir. Are a liar.
LV says they will have gp corsa slip ons $239usd for the carbok,
I was looking at same to and they do both full and slip ons as GPcorsa. i want the carbon one. When will they arrive in UK!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I apologize to old dog, that was slightly uncalled for.
Revilla's site only has the full systems on in. Not slips.
Anyway sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Reactions: Rowan

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does anybody know why I can't find the slip on anywhere in stock?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i bought an LV-EVO II from Pure Performance Cycles a couple months ago. Originally wanted the corsa but Mike at PPC told me that LV has just taken new ownership so the company is having a shake-up. You might want to check with him again, I had the option to get the corsa but i had to wait like 6 weeks for delivery. I am happy with the EVO II. Sounds great and has a lil more beef to it.

Also, pure performance is legit (Im in california and they are in florida). They will match any price and I bought about 90% of my parts from them. Talk to Mike; a real cool guy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
sorry, also: once you do get an exhaust it will give you a nice top end boost... FYI, get the K&N performance filter and itll give you a nice low/mid range boost and it makes a great balance for the bike. sweet for accelerating when entering the freeway etc.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just order the full system from forum member TWF. He has eBay listings for them $350 for aluminum and $390 for the full carbon fiber. Awesome deal as the next lowest price I can find for the full system is $480 for the aluminum. Sounds amazing too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts