Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, here is a few photos of my new CBR500R. As a LAMS approved bike it's perfect. I plan to upgrade a few bits and pieces in the future but in a year or two I'll upgrade to a sports bike once I'm on my open license.
Some upgrades I plan to do are; lower clip ons (I came from cycling with an aggressive/ lower position and find sitting upright uncomfortable), yoshi pipe, double bubble, nicer pedals and possibly changing the fork caps to adjustable caps so there's some adjustment in the fork :) Any questions happy to answer!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Gorgeous bike!! The bit of blue near the windscreen is what does it for me. I would have purchased the tri-color had it been available with the ABS in the United States.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Gorgeous bike!! The bit of blue near the windscreen is what does it for me. I would have purchased the tri-color had it been available with the ABS in the United States.
I decided not to go with the abs model.. love the look of the red to but decided to go tri. The pearl white looks nice in the light!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Looks beautiful mate, waiting on my ABS version. Going to be a long month.

Ride safe

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nice bike, nice view.

How does your seat cowl fit? A few people on here are complaining that they don't sit right and scratch the bike surface

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice bike, nice view.

How does your seat cowl fit? A few people on here are complaining that they don't sit right and scratch the bike surface
Thanks. My seat cowl sits nicely. I have taken it off once or twice and I havent noticed any markings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts