Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the winter season here, I took the time to customize my CBR500R to have a personal feel and look. Having just finished it earlier today, I thought I would share it with you all. It ain't perfect, but I'm super pleased with how it turned out, I can't wait to hit the roads with it this coming year.

For anyone curious, here's a list of the modifications that I did:

• Vinyl-wrapped fairings. Gonna toot my own horn and say not too bad for a first wrapping attempt. There are some minor crinkles and bubbles in some spots, I did get enough wrap that after practicing more, I'll go back and correct those small areas.
  • Rear Fender Eliminator and Tail-Tidy
  • Hard Pillion Cover
  • Aftermarket Grips
  • Aftermarket Levers. The brake lever required a small shim to hit the brake light switch, but that was an easy fix.
  • Puig Downforce Side Winglets
  • 3D Printed Mirror Block-Off Base Plates
  • Custom33 Reflective Rim Tape, not necessary but just nice to have it match the body.
  • WRS Smoked Windscreen
  • Toce Exhaust
  • Sato-Clone Rearsets. Figured I would give these ones a try and see how I like the feel of them before dropping full price on a pair of Satos.

I also wrapped my helmet with the same color because, why not?

The only outliers that I still will get are some tank grips, and possibly some lever guards or aftermarket clip-ons. But for now, calling it complete.

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I will give you 10 out of 10 for that mate. And the colour is superb.
Thanks boss!
Absolutely love the colour as well. The photos are a bit off in showing it, but it's the same shade of teal/turquoise that's on the Panasonic Jaguar Formula E car. Adored it when I first saw it and knew from there what I had to do, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts