Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For naked lovers and admirers of Honda cb500f:
Honda also did a special version of cb500f like Mugen cbr500r and they presented it here 3 months ago with Mugen cbr500r so i think i should add it here.
I have seen it closely and sat on it, great colors, pipe, rear sets and some more cosmetics like white rim stickers - look good - brake fluid reservoir cap.
It looks good IMO but not everyone - especially bad a.s riders:) - will like the blue/yellow color though as it looks like a tropical bird:D
photos are not from me.
I had a lot of photos of it actually but cannot find it now in my phone, i will shoot more photos during my next visit to Honda Bigwing Bangkok and post it here.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I like the exhaust but prefer the standard colors

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They sell that full system moriwaki pipe for 1100 usd. Pricey but looks very good and it is very good quality. 3 hp on top according to the dynoes.
I am seriously considering it for my cbr500r.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I like the look of the Leo Vince system as it's the one used on the Junior Euro Cup Challenge bikes. These bikes are a bit quiet and riding around Thailand it's best to have as loud a bike as possible. I have a few months to wait though as I'm skint now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
They sell that full system moriwaki pipe for 1100 usd. Pricey but looks very good and it is very good quality. 3 hp on top according to the dynoes.
I am seriously considering it for my cbr500r.
1100 is a fair bit of coin for 3hp IMO, but if ur willing spend the money do it, then post vids of sound for us all!!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
For naked lovers and admirers of Honda cb500f:
Honda also did a special version of cb500f like Mugen cbr500r and they presented it here 3 months ago with Mugen cbr500r so i think i should add it here.
I have seen it closely and sat on it, great colors, pipe, rear sets and some more cosmetics like white rim stickers - look good - brake fluid reservoir cap.
It looks good IMO but not everyone - especially bad a.s riders:) - will like the blue/yellow color though as it looks like a tropical bird:D
photos are not from me.
I had a lot of photos of it actually but cannot find it now in my phone, i will shoot more photos during my next visit to Honda Bigwing Bangkok and post it here.
I like the color scheme, I would of loved to hear the sound of the moriwaki exhaust too. But the color them reminds me of the special edition theme on the 2006 cbr100RRs. looks really nice. Any more pics?

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
soon, i will post more this weekend!

and i do not think so any pipe will give our bike more than 10 percent anyway and 110 USD for a full system and for that quality, it is not that expensive.
and in Thailand, we need to pay for customs duty - 30 percent - so even if i order a leo vince, the initial cost will be nearly the same as a 1100 usd moriwaki, we do not have that many shops selling aftermarket pipes here and they mostly receive the good late and overprice them.
it has to be a goo d feeling to be a rider in USA i guess, you lucky guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts