Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I currently ride a CBR250R and a Yamaha Morphous maxi-scooter and am very interested in the CB500F. A Suzuki TU250X is also in the garage, primarily my daughter's bike but once in a while I enjoy such a basic but fun bike. On the fence about moving from the CBR250R (a great bike) to a CB500F (haven't seen one in person yet). Waiting another year is likely, but seeing the 500 in person at a dealer soon may change that. Maybe there's enough room in the garage to simply add a CB500F.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome Redeye. Another forum member greatly appreciated. In a months time we will here more about these new releases. Exciting

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing the 500s up close. I check the dealer's site where my 250 came from often. The staff there was pretty decent for my 250 purchase; I'll probably go there again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you purchase your new 500 yet??
Wayne, a very belated "Thank You" for your response. I am visiting the site for the first time in many months and it took a while to find some of my old posts. I was very interested in the CB500F (I wanted red but don't believe that color was available in the US) in early 2013 but ultimately traded my CBR250R for a Yamaha FZ-09 in October.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts