Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how some members on here are interested to know which dealerships are known and confirmed to have received the CBR500 F/R/X, Maybe we can all compiled up a list to help. This should be an international list to help everyone.

Add in which every location you know of.

This will be helpful to those who want to have a closer look and possibly go for a test ride to make a final decision. Thanks :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Australia, Sydney. Sydney City Motorcycles, Lanecove. They had red R's and black F's on display.

·
Registered
157 Posts
North bay, Ontario, Canada

Three RA'S I believe black ... they thought they were getting an x for the showfloor .. however it turned out my F arrived !!!!!!!! Picking it up next week

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse Calgary Alberta

·
Registered
10 Posts
I called Huntington Honda in Huntington Beach, CA today, and "Greg" said they have one of each color out on the floor right now.

Sadly that doesn't help me at all. I'm in Spokane, WA, and one of the dealers here said the whole west coast is two weeks out. I didn't believe that spiel, since another two dealerships said they're due next week.

Huntington Honda is a powerhouse dealership in prime riding country, so I guess it makes sense they have them before rainy 45 degree Spokane does =\

·
Registered
24 Posts
they are now in dallas ,tx!!!!!!!. just got back from checking out one. he said more coming this week. no x's untill june he said.

·
Registered
14 Posts
First Coast Motorsports in St. Augustine, Florida, USA has been getting them in regularly now. They've had 4 so far, first two sold in 1 day out on the floor and I bought the next two they pulled out of crates 2 days later. Wife has a Red CBR50R and I have the White. :p

·
Registered
505 Posts
they are now in dallas ,tx!!!!!!!. just got back from checking out one. he said more coming this week. no x's untill june he said.
Got the same response in Houston. Honda of Houston had a red, black and tri-color R's on the floor. No ABS. :( Nice looking bikes! :)

X's not until till June. That's better than July!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
(My dealer in London, UK saying the F's next stock is coming in July now - they sold out of current allocation!) Hopefully be getting mine end next week though - one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got the call from Coeur D'Alene Powersports in Coeur D'Alene, ID. They have one unit in -- a Black cbr500r

I'm gonna go check it out this afternoon!

EDIT: Worth mentioning that this is the only one of the 5 Honda dealerships in the Easter Washington/Northern Idaho area that I've contacted that has one yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interstate honda in Fortcollins, Colorado has a couple in stock. That's where I got mine on monday

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think I might be the only person on this board from Washington state, but I'll add Westside Motorsports in Spokane, WA to the list of places that has received the CBR500R.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I suppose you can add Ohio Motorcycle to the list, but I just picked up the only one they had, so they are out of stock again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cycle nation of canton Georgia has another one on the way, and they said they have one in savannah Georgia but I'm not sure exactly where at.

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Great thread! thanks or the addition guys. New comers will find this very useful. Keep it up ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts