Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone provide the actual length (inches or mm) of a 2018 or 2019 CB500X bar end. I need the length of the bar end that sticks out from the grip or end of throttle tube or bar. I am trying to determine if I will need any spacers for some hand guards for a 2019 CB500X. The bike will not be available until mid December and there are no similar bikes in my area. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wish it was that easy. No dealer within 300 miles has a 2019 CB500X and the 2019 configuration changed the handlebar configuration.
Check out fleabay in you country and put in OEM bar ends, alternatively look up the nearest Honda dealer and give them a bell. Just a thought.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Can someone provide the actual length (inches or mm) of a 2018 or 2019 CB500X bar end. I need the length of the bar end that sticks out from the grip or end of throttle tube or bar. I am trying to determine if I will need any spacers for some hand guards for a 2019 CB500X. The bike will not be available until mid December and there are no similar bikes in my area. Thanks in advance.
My 2018 cb500f bar end weights are 1inch long that stick out from the end of the grips in old money. 25mm if you go metric.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts